Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Well, it's been a while.  Seriously, a while. 

Not really sure why I'm starting back up, except maybe to give me something to do in the down time at work.  Those magic hours between getting everything done, lunch (technically dinner since I work second shift), and when the second run comes in. 

I have a new career, a new family, a new baby, but still knitting perseveres.  I have new hobbies, new interests, new musical tastes, but still knitting perseveres.  No matter what happens, knitting is what I always come back to.  I may take up other crafts for a quick sense of accomplishment, but knitting is what I return to.  I knit less, understandable with a new baby, but still I persist.  Creating stitch by stitch to weave together my life and my hobbies. 

My baby already has a knitted sweater he's never worn because its been too warm outside, and a thousand patterns I want to knit though he'll probably outgrow them before they're even finished!

And so I return, as I always do, to knitting. ❤

No comments: