Friday, December 28, 2007

Woo Double Knitting

So I got bored last night, and with all the projects I'd love to start, I forgot I told a friend I'd make her a scarf and a couple boys that I'd make them hats.

*Sigh*

Oh well. Last night I was sick of working on the sleeves for my Bella so I decided I'd start Ari's scarf since I would have to eventually. I was not looking forward to the 15 rows, then switching colors, then 15 more rows of boring stockinette stitch etc. so I wondered how I could make it more fun. And then it hit me! I've wanted to learn double knitting for so long (you really have no idea) so last night I cast on and worked it out!!!!

It's a little tedious, but most new techniques are at first, the only thing I have to worry about now is if Ari will mind if I spiced up her boring scarf a bit.

No comments: