Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sahara is started!

So I finally started my sahara. I love this pattern. It was the first pattern I ever bought (EVER!!) which of course led to other patterns but this one holds a special place in my heart. I have been waiting for the perfect yarn to complete the pattern and I think I finally have it. I'm doing it in a lovely bamboo yarn that makes me melt. Great pattern, great yarn, I may never leave the apartment!

I do have a conundrum though. I cannot decide how to attach my pentagons for my friend's blanket. Truly, I have a long time (till April 21, 2009) to finish it, but it's something that bothers me every time I look at it. Do I crotchet around each shape then join them and if so what color? So I just use the numerous ends to whipstitch them together? So many questions....

No comments: