Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another new start

So I've finally started a blanket I've meant to give to my friend at her wedding. She's getting married in June or July but I wish I'd started it sooner so that I know it will be done. It's going to have a leaf and/or nature pattern with creams and browns and greens. Both her and her fiance really like nature and those natural colors so I can't wait to see their faces when I finally get it done! I was originally going to double knit it, but I figure for my first afghan, I better start out with something a little more manageable.

I got my wool of the andes in from Knitpicks, and I already know what I'm going to make out of it, but for some reason I can't seem to make myself cast on. It's very strange, but I'm going to make myself pull out of it soon.

No comments: